At each year’s conference, NAPO celebrates the outstanding achievements of those within our association and in the industry with the following awards:
Chapter Challenge: NAPO encourages chapter pride each year with its Chapter Challenge. The chapter with the greatest percentage of its total membership in attendance at NAPO2017 is named the Chapter Challenge Winner, earning the chapter exclusive perks and bragging rights for the year. Click here for more information and rankings!
Recognition Awards: NAPO hands out several annual awards to recognize individuals and groups whose extraordinary contributions to NAPO help lead and advance the organizing and productivity industry.
These awards are:
- Founders' Award: In the spirit of the original five founders of NAPO, the Founders' Award is presented to a member (or group of members acting in concert) whose outstanding contributions have helped advance the organizing and productivity profession. Click here to see a list of Founders’ Award winners.
- President's Award: The President's Award is presented to a member for outstanding contributions to NAPO. It traditionally highlights a significant contribution that has benefited NAPO and the general membership.
- Service to NAPO Award: The President may, at his or her discretion, present the Service to NAPO Award to any deserving NAPO member or group of members for exemplary overall service to NAPO.
- Corporate Associate Member of the Year Award: This award is presented to the Corporate Associate Member who has made a significant contribution to NAPO and to the organizing and productivity profession.
- Organizers' Choice Award: Each year, product manufacturers and service providers exhibiting at the NAPO Annual Conference & Organizing Expo are invited to submit one of their organizing and productivity solutions for consideration for an Organizers' Choice Award. Awards are given in several categories, and are chosen by a vote of the attendees.
- Organizing Excellence Award: This award is presented to an individual or group who has demonstrated outstanding values and has achieved measurable results through organizational efforts. The search for worthy recipients is conducted in the host city of the annual conference. This award stresses achievement tied directly to organizational capability, and encompasses the following categories: Business, Community Service, Education, Family, or Humanitarian.